"Hide and Seek"



....... Now playing "Hide and Seek" by Simi


It is definitely how Simi's song just has me grooving always! 

It is how my mind is constantly buzzing with so much thoughts to share and how sad sometimes I feel that I don't have enough time to share every single thing.

But don't worry, baby girl has been living! Living which is having some low(s) and high(s) Though lately the low(s) has been struggling to overtake my high(s)

I hope you are doing alright too? Even better than good


If not, know that, 

You are not alone

It's okay to feel tired and frustrated

It's okay to take a moment 

There's always a silver lining in your cloud

You just have to want to see it .


It's been a minute since I shared some of my thoughts with you. It is also just some minutes to the month of love, February. Though I think every month, every day should be a time, a day to show love with no restrictions. While I would love to continue this train of thought, this conversation is one for another time. Meanwhile, take some ice-cream tomorrow.

I will end by dropping a quote I saw on Instagram

 

"In a world centered on self, may we care for each other deeply"


See you soon, pinky promise.


                                                                                                                        All my love 

                                                                                                                        Ifedolapo


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DANGEROUS HOPE

My Heart Still Skips At the Thought of You

The girl in glasses