Sometimes


Sometimes you don't get that profound idea that lights you up and gets you excited to almost a point of disorientation

Like right now, I do not have what I consider a banging discovery or realization to share with you, I am just simply writing.


Sometimes you might not get that "A" even when you feel you have worked so hard to get it 

Sometimes you don't get what you ordered from a food store or your friendly neighborhood tailor😅

Tons of Instagram posts that would bear witness to this😂



Sometimes you don't get what you deserve and it sucks

Other times, you might not just be getting what you are doing right

And you might feel stuck


Sometimes you are not where you would like to be

Like right now, I would rather not be in school😂


Sometimes you just want to give up

Cry yourself to sleep and wake up to watching your favorite series with some ice cream and cake if possible pop corn too😄

I wouldn't lie this particular thought has crossed my mind a couple times this past few months😂



Sometimes you just crave that genuine love with someone, not having to put those walls up you know, because of the way the streets are😫


What do you do those "sometimes" you really do have to tell me


Sometimes you just have to cry it out, well I do😂😂

Or scream it out somewhere far from people's hearing because you don't want people complaining you are making noise

Or take a long walk with very good music


While also remembering that;

Sometimes you get more than you deserve

Sometimes things work out better than you originally planned for it to

Like right now, I am getting the feeling I am writing something nice to you

Don't you think so😅😂

One thing I have learnt over the years is those not so bright days are momentary and they would surely pass

Times like that we must bring our own light to the darkness

                                                                                                                    Ifedolapo

 

Comments

  1. I loved this..it was needed💫

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one time I decided to not ignore and just read and I loved every word..... Thank you for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Times like that, we must learn to bring our own light to the darkness.'🤞

    Thank youuu, Dolapo!🥺

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely. Your writing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful piece ifedolapo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DANGEROUS HOPE

My Heart Still Skips At the Thought of You

The girl in glasses