Finding Peace in the Storm

 

Hi there!

I wish I could say I am back for good, I really do, but that will be me lying to you and that is something I would not do. Putting pen to paper lately has been sadly almost unthinkable.

Things have been tough and like I said to someone today, tough is an understatement and I wish I was exaggerating.

It seems I am in an endless cycle of trying to figure things out, striking a balance between them all and showing up where I need to be (classes, lab e.t.c). Now, my question is, does it ever end? Do I figure it out at last? This is a question time will answer or better still you could help me now.

"It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed  -Doe Zantamanta

In the midst of my recent hectic and tasking days, I have found some joy like the gift of my new cousins and my Aunt whom I fondly call Grandma clocking 70, amazing right? 

The gift of friends and family at this time has been beyond amazing! this set of people, I don't think I can ever appreciate them  commensurate to how much they do for me.

There's a wave of tiredness out there, do check on someone today

I hope we all find peace in our storms💓


                                                                                                    Yours in Progress

                                                                                                    Ifedolapo





Ps; I was writing "tough" as though😭😂 let me just go to bed before I make any more mistake😂😂 Thank you Dolapo and Ebun for calling my attention to it💓

Comments

  1. I can definitely relate to this. I hope to also find my peace in the storm. Thank you for this nice piece ma'am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DANGEROUS HOPE

My Heart Still Skips At the Thought of You

The girl in glasses