First of all, Introduction

Dearest,

I submitted my project today! apart from that,

I am beyond excited to write this to you because you are one of the 16 persons who has made an intentional effort to let me share my life with you by clicking on the follow button. You might not fully understand the importance of what you have done for me by doing so, but I hope you start to realize it as I continue and intentionally keep this relationship we are starting (yes I called it a relationship😂)

I think an introduction for my first letter to you is appropriate.

Hello again,😁

 I am Ifedolapo and I believe strongly in the power of names and expression, that is why I have been making a conscious effort to introduce myself as Ifedolapo and not Dolapo.

 I also happen to be a fourth year medical student on the verge of writing my first professional exam in not so far away September. I love love but I am currently single and loving and I find people intriguing and exhausting at the same time. I don’t like bananas but I love plantain and cake is literally my favorite thing to eat.😂

I am never afraid when I talk but I always second guess myself whenever I pick up the microphone to sing my favorite song meanwhile I have an amazing voice. I love God but I know I am not loving him as much as I could but I am trying to work on that. I am not close to perfect but I strive every day to be better, for me, you and everyone else because I believe I am vital for change and the future is better.

I just introduced myself off the top of my head and I would like you to do the same. Having trouble doing so, you can just follow the format I used above. It goes somewhat similar to this:

·         Your name and something you believe in

·         What stage/level are you in academically

·         What you think about love or anything random e.g food, school, Nigeria

·         Relationship status

·         What you do easily and what you don’t do easily but hope to become better at

·         Something about your spiritual journey

·         Anything else you just want to put out there

I am indeed looking forward to getting to know you

                                                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                                                Ifedolapo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DANGEROUS HOPE

My Heart Still Skips At the Thought of You

The girl in glasses