My thoughts in 10 pictures

Hellooooooo

A pleasure indeed to do this again! Today, I will be doing something different from how I share my thoughts. Guess how? I will be sharing through pictures yayyyyyy 

Who is excited? I am. Let's get right into it

1. I am not 25 and I am not even working yet but I don dey tire😭😭😭



2. For the second set of pictures, we move to Mo's beautiful post on Instagram this week which I resonated with so deeply! 

Take a few minutes to read what it says, you will definitely learn more than a few things.








For the full post check out her page @snippetswithmomo on IG and thank me later💓


3. Then off to some Random quotes by great philosophers

How many philosophers do you know by name?😇 At least today you will know these ones and what they think on certain things.





4. On today's episode of connecting with people😆


My answer: I have


This is where I say "see you soon in my next post" because this girl has to go read her book. But I hope you enjoyed this

Happy New Month in advance💝

                                                                                                            Your Pen Friend,
                                                                                                                Ifedolapo

Comments

  1. Simply Beautiful! The last picture tho. I think most people fear showing people how much they mean to them out of fear of little or no reciprocation. But I guess we need not to fear, but rather love people unconditionally and with courage.
    Thank you for this wonderful piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said Ebun....rather than fear choose love
      Thank you❤️

      Delete
  2. Nice post, very nice
    Well i think everyone at some point everyone has been scared out showing true self and I think a part of that fear is what makes us stronger no matter how you look at it or think about it (some might disagree)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm
      I think instead of it actually making them stronger, it creates the illusion that they are.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DANGEROUS HOPE

My Heart Still Skips At the Thought of You

The girl in glasses