I started my blog officially on blogpost about a year ago but kept it to myself for so long because of what I later discovered to have suffered from “the imposter’s syndrome”. I mean, who knew there was a term to describe my feelings of inadequacy to be myself, to start a blog, to be the lead singer for a performance or even to state my opinion in a public gathering? I didn’t know! Maybe if I did I could have snapped myself out of it and my blog will be at least a bit popular by now and maybe an artiste could have signed me up by now (two years of professional singing no be beans na) lol. I am in no way saying I don’t experience it from time to time now because sincerely I do and the funny thing about it is that, it finds a way to resurface when a big opportunity presents itself. This ordinarily should be a giant red warning flag but most of the time, my attention is focused on that inadequacy, that tiny inadequacy and beating myself up to bits mentally because of ...
💕
ReplyDelete❤️
DeleteBeautifully written
ReplyDeleteThank you❤️
ReplyDelete