Make you feel my love





My friends think I’m a broken record 

With no remedy of a fix 

Because I take every chance I get 

Just to slip you into my conversations. 


I literally can hear 

The unspoken “there she goes again”

That they speak in their minds 

As I pen this down 


And I can see

Their eyes rolling in it’s socket 

At the mention of you my love.


Some want to even stuff their ears 

With buds, cotton or their pillows 

And others just want to walk away 


So they don’t sink and wallow in 

What they describe as 

“The love sickness”

As a result of association 

With me 

The love sick one ๐Ÿ˜‚


I do not take offense 

Far from it 

Because 

Most wouldn’t understand  

Especially since they’ve not felt what I’ve felt 


I can only tell them what I feel 

How my heart is constantly 

Bursting at it seams

With love for you 

And how your presence in my life 

Has made me live my life fully

In vibrant colors.


Hence the reason why 

I write to you and for you 

My dear readers 

So that, 

That which hasn’t been felt 

May be read.


Ps:

Not that I’m in love anyways 



Ifedolapo

Comments

  1. Love is in the air, put on your face masks ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should grab one for myself too๐Ÿ˜‚❤️

      Delete
  2. U are in luv...don’t roles on a circle ⭕️ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This writer is in love, nothing you fit tell me๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This writer is not in love please๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
    2. Let the reader decide๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ‘€

      Delete
    3. And you just might be wrong๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  4. Shoot your shot today queens, you won’t die ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ the worst he can say is no๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot your shot Kings, you won’t die, the worse she can say is no ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  5. Old flame rekindled unintentionally

    ReplyDelete
  6. And that we may yet again feel through the magic of Reina's pen. Indeed, here's a record you've broken, the insensate perhaps could experience love and passion differently and in good time find their Bella belle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DANGEROUS HOPE

My Heart Still Skips At the Thought of You

The girl in glasses