Up Close and Personal

 


Can we bring the writing year of The LifewithDolapo blog to a banging end ?
 


I say yes we can!!


In case you didn’t get the hint, this is the blog where I give you juicy highlights of my year. 


You know how numbers don’t lie right?  The numbers from my blog posts showed me that the lot of you guys love love almost and even more than I do. Second to this, is, ofofo (gist) any perception of serious talk, you guys are almost like, “no thanks, boring” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So let’s talk about my year!!!!

January- The big move 

In January, I moved campuses to start my clinical journey and my God, I thought I’ve been through the worst of the worst in my former campus until I was met with the Oga of shege in Ogbomoso. 

Like the queen that I am, I took it with grace and style while snicking in more than a few occasions of tears and frustration in private.


February& March- School shege and vibes 

February and March was just shege, vibes and everything in between- learning, adapting, surviving, crying (yes I cry a lot), growing and a bit of thriving.


April- Queen Dee’s Birthday month 

April came and I turned 22. 

All I could think for a while was, “Girl, you’re becoming old o what are you doing with your life” But trust my girls to come through for me beyond my expectations. I mean, when  the birthday month spoiling started, the initial thought was replaced sharpaly with “ I was going to get old either ways”๐Ÿ˜‚


May &June- Stability and Growth

May, June, were months of stability, months of peace even in the storm. It was during these months I started making intentional efforts to get to know the Love and Lord of my life. To do so, I embarked on a journey of understanding the book He had written for me. To be honest, my life has never been better since.



July- The Big exam (M1&S1)

This month and the few weeks preceeding it, I was stretched to my thinest. I thought I wouldn’t survive it, but here I am. I didn’t just survive, I passed those exams.


August- my sister’s birthday 

The only thing I remember from August is my sister’s birthday๐ŸŒš


September& October - got my heart broken

Yes, people like me who write about love still get their hearts broken ๐Ÿ˜‚❤️ Don’t worry I’m good now.


November- Dealing with burn out

November probably had me at my lowest. But thank God for God, for friends, family that stayed, prayed and held my hands through it all even when I didn’t realize what was happening 



December- Home❤️

Being home for me doesn’t mean a work free break, it means I get to act as a daughter, sister, aunty, cook, team lead etc as opposed to just being a student and friend in school. But trust me, I’d not have it any other way. Home is truly where my heart is.


My writing year was the best so far. I sent out 24 posts and got about 5000 reads cumulative. I’m confident that next year would be better!


On a final note, you must tell me, which post(s) did you fancy the most ?


As always 

Ifedolapo

Comments

  1. Welldone. I admire your strength

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, Dolapo!! Cheers a year of greater impact ๐Ÿฅ‚.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DANGEROUS HOPE

My Heart Still Skips At the Thought of You

The girl in glasses